Thursday 15 January 2015

php - Relation between find('all') and find('first') -


I have a test project and I need some help This is my URL ( "localhost / ums / relationships / Course Lecturer / 1 "). When I input "1" on the URL, the controller will get the student whose ID is "1" is the same with 2 or 3.

I have nominated tables

  course course_name | Course_code | Course_credit student student_name | Student_number lecturers id | Lecturer_name connector course course_id | Lecturer_id | Student_id   

I want to get the student ID from the URL and match it to the relationshipcls table, then course_id and < Code> want to get lecturer_id from the same table.

After that, I want to get the course_name , course_cod e and credit to course The table with course_id which we found before the relationshipcls table

How can I make it possible? Anybody can help, thanks to its emergency situation.

You are probably looking for it. This lets you do a search, specify which related data you want to automatically recover.

No comments:

Post a Comment