Thursday 15 January 2015

svn hooks - How can I use wildcards or regular expressions to control Path-based authorization / access control for svn? -


Is there a way to control the way that SDIN is viewing / reading path-based authentication on regular expressions or wildcards depends on? / P>

I know that I can use the Write Hook script to write access to control access, but I need to limit reading / visual access and currently I have a project root , In which all people require access and sub directories, for which only specific people should have access. Providing access to top-level project deers, it grants them subsidies for all subdirectories. If I can set up a regsque rule, then I can easily limit access.

If I can not find any way to control access through wildcards or patterns, then I will need to revise the directory structure to invoice the top-level files are sent to a subdirectory. For which I can set permissions.

Please tell me if you know that:

  • hook scripts that can control the visual access
  • The Apache extension which is used for wildcard or rijks patterns

    It is impossible to do this by June 2013. Therefore, the solution to the problem is to rearrange the repository, so it is not necessary. When something is very difficult, it usually leads to a major reconsideration of design or approach.

    Currently the Maven structure raises this requirement: Root / Palm. XML root / project 1 / palm XML root / project2 /pom.xml etc. ..

    We can replace it with /root/pom.xml/project1/pom.xml/project2/pom.xml etc.

    We can set Svn perms as read all for the top-level project and give permission to read and write for their project. If the creation of a continuous integration populates the internal Maven repo with a server root map, then users only need to checkout specific projects. [Repo: / root] * = r @releng = rw [repo: / project 1] @tamon = rw [repo: / project 2] @teamTwo = rw < / Pre>

No comments:

Post a Comment