Thursday 15 January 2015

starling framework - Multi-resolution development - how to? -


I am developing iOS app for styling for all iOS devices. How do I use Asset Manager Classes and it's been a difficult time for me to use scale-factor settings to manage all the different resolutions.

I think the official article (desired) from Starling and Scaffolding Project (desired) - it does not keep the Retina iPad in mind too.

I can easily set things so that I can distinguish between the iPad and Retina iPad or the iPhone and Retina iPhone, but how can I add two still to set up the app in such a way Who is able to be manageable?

Any link to the tutorial or articles on this topic would be great.

There is a link to the great tutorial series on the development of the multi-resolution app.



No comments:

Post a Comment