Friday 15 January 2010

C# system.speech.recognition alternate words -


I am currently using Microsoft. Speech API is asking to speak in the lesson, but what exactly do I need to have alternative program could be used. I am using this for the respect of my thesis, and for that I want to know the top 10 interpretations of any statement.

One is very similar, if the exact question was not asked in 2011:

But there was no answer. My question is as follows: How do I get an option to interpret dictation using Microsoft?

For the reference that you are asking quite well for reference, I will post the included code loop What happens to last

  // Control the speech suspicious phenomenon Void SpeechRecognizedHandler (Object Sender, SpeechRecognizedEventArgs E) {// ... Result Handling Code for Code / Results Result Display Foreign Language (E. Result. Accredited Phrase in Elements) {console.lightlight ( "Alt ({0}) {1}", sentences. Resolution sentences. Text); }}   

using e.Result.Alternates is the official way to get other possible words.

If it is not enough to give you enough results, you need to provide the necessary information to change the trust level of rejection level by using the SpeechRecognitionEngine on UpdateRecognizerSetting Setting it to 0 requires that every single result will be displayed in optional with the level of confidence, which you can sort to get the top 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment