Friday 15 January 2010

list - r How do I allow assignment from commands below? -


I have a list hx [[i]] Slowly displays this list but the list refers to the "real-world" list. For this reason, the list should be a fixed order (described by the real-world list) in the script for readability. In addition, the list element relies with the exception of the other list elements ( hx [[1]] ) and the dependency is such that some elements depend on the elements given below in the script. For example,

  HX [[2]] & lt; - HX [[3]] + 4 HX [[3]] & lt; - HX [[1]] HX [[4]] & Lt; - hx [[2]] - 2   

Edit: NB will have the highest one hx [[ii]] in each assignment operation, on the right side hx [[i]] itself may depend on another HX [[J]] , but the following kind of thing is never

  HX [K]]  - Hx [[I]] + HX [[J]]   

Now, what I'm doing is stupid but seems to be effective (I'm wondering if there is a better way ) If I assign all the elements in the hx [[1]] then I run the code typed 150x so that reverse dependency is definitely used. An example below with just 4 list items is

  xx   

Now, I'm pretty sure that this works but (1) it seems incredibly useless and (2) It can not be that I need to run it more often? What is a better way to do this?

What you should do:

  1. the order in which Your elements are dependent on one another: i.e., x1 - & gt; X2 , x2 - & gt; X3 , and so on.

  2. Make your list in that order.

  3. One

  4. Reorder your list for your readability restriction.

No comments:

Post a Comment