Friday 15 January 2010

vb.net - My first VB program, Error -


I am working on a program for my brother, to show him what VB is my friend here Help, but I get an error while walking on these lines.

  Private sub timer handles 1 volt (sender as object, and event as ARG) timer 1. Progress beer 1. 10) Finally sub-private all buttons 2_Click (the sender as the object, and event as ARG) button 2 handles. Click Timer 1 Tick ​​= 1000 ** timer 1. START () ** AND ALL   

** 'There are not, I was trying to make it bold.

This gives me this error with:

Error 1 'public event tick (object as sender, and as a system. ) 'Is an event, and it can not be said directly to use an' RaiseEvent 'statement to increase an event. C: \ Users \ Kyle \ Desktop \ Form1.vb 10 9 WindowsApplication1

Tick is a event of the timer. Use the interval to set the interval property, or pass the constructor.

  Timer = New Timer (3000) timer. Enabled = true    

No comments:

Post a Comment