Saturday 15 May 2010

android - SQLite database UTF-8 -


I am using a SQLite database and I've written the data manually on it so that the data is not UTF-8 encoded And I write Arabic words .. I put a data in Arabic (ex: Ù ?? اÙ? Ø § Ù Ø Ø Ø Ø Ø ?????? ¡Ø Ø Ø ¡¡? roid roid roid roid Roid roid roid roid roid roid roid roid roid Ø · § § · ¡§ ¡§ · § § ¸ · § · ¡Ø · § § · § ¸ ¸ ¸ ¸ § · Ø · § ·) And when I I convert UTF-8 values ​​to ANSI or use of Notepad C 1252 windows got Arabic initial value; So what I want to ask is that if I have to use an already created database (using a database which I will fill with Android but not out of android but it will link to Android) but to include Arabic values ​​as UTF-8 So that I can take them in the app or otherwise I will get question marks instead of Arabic letters, how can I do this? And I think the actual data should not be seen in SQL data as it will encode in UTF-8 ...

And is there any way to change a database from ASC to UTF-8?

Please help me in this ... thank you;

Keep data in the database encoded in UTF-8, I use it there by using encoding notepad ++ I can ...

No comments:

Post a Comment