Saturday 15 May 2010

datatable jquery - table header width not aligned with body width -


I am using datatables jquery, when the application is running, the header width is not aligned with body width. But when I click on the top, it is getting aligned with the body width, but then still there is a slight precedent. This problem is only in IE.

Screenshots: It looks like the page loads:

RT "bottom" flp & gt; & lt; "clear" & gt; ',' AoColumns': [{"bstable": false}, empty, empty, empty, zero]});

rate My table id is anyone can help me in it? Thank you in advance.

I used the "datable table" To solve this problem by wrapping it with a divis with overlow: Auto

  .dataTables_scroll {Overflow: Auto;}   

and after your data Combine this JSTable Initialization

  jQuery ('DataTable') Rap ('& lt; div class = "dataTables_scroll" / & gt;');   

Do not use sScrollX or sScrollY, remove them and wrap yourself a div that does the same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment