Saturday 15 May 2010

How to run 2 rails servers in production -


I have a scenario where I have to listen to the rail server on 2 separate ports. There is a service that is posting a bunch of data on the server and that service can only talk to port 10000. I also need a rail server to listen for HTTP requests on port 80. Currently, I already start one (server1):

  bundle arguments rings S -E production-P10000   

and second (sewer 2) with:

  bundle excel rings s -E production -P 80-P server 2.pid   

Most of this Works fine for whenever I try to load a page using http, server2, then all post requests made in server 1 before submitting my page Micro console will be to print. It seems that server2 needs to be synchronized with server 1 before it can serve my page. I am wondering why this happens and what is the correct way to run 2 servers.

installed ngix and according to my server 2 Forwarded to ports

No comments:

Post a Comment