Saturday 15 May 2010

.net - chop text from image using Aforge Histogram generated in C# -


I am developing a text segmentation program in C #, I want to use the histogram segment text I have the histogram froze library How can i use And I want to cut the threshold. Yet I only developed

  Vertical Intensive Statistics versatility = New Vertical Intensive Statistics (bitmap); Histogram Histogram = Verticality Gray;   

How to print now where the histogram moves down the sound and changes the original image.

Also I want to display this histogram on the chart.

I created a similar job, you can take histogram values:

Returning int [] has the same width of the image (vertical projection) or heigath (horizontal projection).

Once you have int arrays, for example, you can calculate the mean average value:

int average = 0;

Foreach (Array in ARM): Average + = Ams;

average = average / array.label;

So now you can iterate your array, while the value is subject to your average.

int startWidth while (array [initial] & lt; average) startpoint ++;

While (Array [Andwith] and Lt; average) Endwid -;

// Here is your new width in which some text is included.

// If you want text to the Segment, you can iterate the code a second time.

// Unless you receive a single word / letter

No comments:

Post a Comment