Saturday 15 May 2010

windows 8 - Can't run my apps in Visual Studio 2012 after developer's license update -


VS 2012 Many times I ask to update my developer's license. But after the update, I can not run any apps that I started earlier. If I try to create my old apps then Visual Studio raises error messages like this:

Unable to activate the Windows Store app 'ed6553be-8f11-43a3-a62e-e49949772b16_9xvn524qbsn3j! The app can not run this app because of a problem with the 'activation request failed error' license, try again. ' See help for advice on problem troubleshooting.

Then, the help button redirects me here:

But nothing is useful. It happens all the time after updating with every app, which is That was started before the update. How to fix it? I need to recreate my old application again.

No comments:

Post a Comment