Tuesday 15 March 2011

Google Calendar: freeBusy giving error "notFound" with one account but not another -


To stop I am using a Google Apps for Business account and I have 2 accounts test1@mycompany Com and test2 @ Mycompany.com

After this I have an API email that is registered at test1@mycompany.com in the API console, which I will call on ##### @ developer.gserviceaccount.com

The query is a simple one, I just have time & amp; Time Max & amp; With ID, I send it 2 items using the Java Client API

The first query with GoogleAuthorizationCodeFlow and using test1@mycompany.com

  {" Kind ":" calendar # freeBusy "," Timemin ":" 2013-03-26 T 22: 50: 16.501 Z "," Time Max ":" 2013-03-26 T 22: 50: 22.501Z "," Calendar ": {" Test1@mycompany.com ": {" busy ": []}," test2@mycompany.com ": {" busy ": []}}}   

I'm about to use another authorization method (Receiving error "notFound")

  GoogleCredential.builder () .setServiceAccountId ("##### developer.gserviceaccou Nt.com ") .setServiceAccountPrivateKeyFromP12File (" key.p12 ") and (). ATC () {"Type": "Calendar # Freebusy", "Timemin": "2013-03-26 T 22: 19: 14770 Jade", "Time Max": "2013-03-26 T 22: 19 : "", "Calendar": {"test1@mycompany.com": {"busy": []}, "test2@mycompany.com": {"Errors": [{"domain": "global", "Reason": "NotFound"}], "Busy": []}}}   

While access to test1@mycompany.com test2@mycompany.com ##### @ deve Loper.gserviceaccount.com can not get it, why is it not that these two actually share the same account? #####@developer.gserviceaccount.com is associated with test1@mycompany.com. Test2@mycompany.com The calendar is set to share (the first query is clear) and I do not know why the developer account does not have access to that business.

I hope to have a similar result like you, but an error while using service_account credentials Meets. The solution for me was to go to the calendar sharing page and to explicitly share my calendar with the email address #####@developer.gserviceaccount.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment