Tuesday 15 March 2011

.net - Generic OpenPGP File Signing Questions -


I am working with a bank which requires that I sign the file with OpenPG before sending it. I caught some file signaling codes from somewhere and using the bouncy castle to sign the file. It seems seems to work but I'm having difficulty finding information on how to sign with good, readable, open PGP works.

Especially I am worried about some unknown people:

  1. I get different results when signing the same plain text file twice. have hope?
  2. I have options for contraction, I have to match this setting at their end so that my file can read. Is there any standard for this? I am selecting the hashing algorithm, but of course I have to match all those who are hoping to use it for me.

    Text ">

    I do not know why it is so difficult to think on so many difficulties, but I found out that it was over. Here's what they want:

      ----- BEGIN PGP signed message ----- hash: SHA256 This is some material data for our test ----- BEGIN PGP sign----- version: BCPG C # v1.7.4114.6375 iQFFBAEBCAAvBQJRzH1oKBxEYXZpZCBCcmludG9uIDxkYXZpZC5icmludG9uQHhh bmdvLmNvbT4ACgkQY9FO3S6jIC + c6wf / VAEiCbLFhT9hM9I54tKF421Nk8lVTJVS eDT1EUDVhaNhUEsATkWhZmLujKvB4kqVMINwkr07MVwGraQ7uNURx / zW2nU + Ov24 TGY1FV1ph8w5nn + p6fTRC1CLvy + phBw + EmfCeRT77Na + SgoDocMhrNBGuBZSSNub ytBa0yjmbwRVW9b0xXvtbuOmg67j3oh4QCJgVrMLPbLgm9pUBtH1qCTdtA0E0Prp anK3mUEdVTj + P0k1ajxsL1D4bmBZxQrCp3EXqZuvszTR7itFQz + u4YLw3OL5V6E6 toD9l0r5uHijWqT9ySJ2enTC + u9NoRWOlY3wMm80agjFlvmDgUlZ + w == = 6KH3 - --- Ed PGP signature -----   

    This is Signed to verify the source of the country is a clear text file with a footer.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment