Tuesday 15 March 2011

java - High Availability of Services -


I want to monitor some services in Linux. If they go down I want to restart them.

I am writing a crossback which will get the name of services using the JPS command every 60 seconds, and if they are not present as a result, then for each of these services Release the restart command.

I want these services to be always available, if they go down, then I am capable of lifting them up and running again.

I worry that any of these services will hang up. How do I know if there is a way to know about grabbing services and kill them?

Is there a clear way of restarting the services auto, which will handle both "services going down" and "services to hang". / P>

thanks

I can suggest that these services be used by the network You can be asked, that you call services through localhost and if they end the time, kill them and restart them using the Karmal or Pacali command.

Sorry for not being too much understood, I hope it is very easy ...

No comments:

Post a Comment