Tuesday 15 March 2011

Injecting a dependency via a maven plugin -


I have a system that accepts plugins for users to add functionality to a management system plugin basically a There is just a zip file in the definitive format (i.e. the x file in this directory, y in that director). Currently I use the Maven-Assembly-Plugin plugin to create zip.

The problem is that keeping all my plugins in sync and making others plug-ins are unnecessary because they require the right assembly Xml

So I create a custom packaging type I'm trying to help developers build a plugin like this:

  & lt; GroupId> Com.example & lt; / GroupId> & Lt; ArtifactId & gt; Example & lt; / ArtifactId> & Lt; Version & gt; 1.0-snapshots & lt; / Edition & gt; & Lt; Packaging & gt; Plugin & lt; / Packaging & gt; // A standard type   

This is mostly working but the ugly thing is that each plugin always relies on some APIs in the core system. So they are all basically the same dependencies.

Is it possible to inject a dependency on the mozo user? It seems that it can not be:

Comments were replied to:

I have a very clear and simple solution. I am creating a "palm" project in which there are dependencies, and ask that the pod has been included as a dependency in the developer, it well resolves my problem because I centralize dependence in one place. And each "plugin" can cross the core API dependencies if they want to be very easy. a???? Mlathe March 27 '13 h 22:12

No comments:

Post a Comment