Tuesday 15 March 2011

SIGAR API: when to use gather() -


I'm looking at using the SIGAR package to get some system statistics (calling it from Java) looking for different sections In sometimes, I see the 'gathered' routine. I can understand that this date should be asked to get information, and possibly things like calculation of throughput rates should be calculated. I do not understand who is going to be gathered? Programmer, or package itself? There is never a comment on Javadocs when collected () should be used.

Can someone give me some general indication that I have to call it, and if so, when? Occasionally this cigar takes an object, not a second time.

Comes to be a package - I have never had to gather every time I like the API CPU or Net interface data), the information will be updated in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment