Tuesday 15 March 2011

c# - Simple ASP.Net Deployment query -


Sorry if this question is very simple, but I still can not find a solid answer.

Then I have an ASP.NET web application, which includes some webpage (ASPX files) and some business libraries (DLL , Which are made with VB.NET). These vb.Net Dlls are used by webpages.

I have a local IIS and everything compiled / compiled on my computer

Now I have code in one of these webpages and also on VB.NET files (DLS) Has changed.

After this I did not make any errors.

I just want to know that I just changed this ASPX page and VBnet DLL to the webserver (on a different machine). This webserver already has all the necessary files for this application but only one APX page and VBNRT DLL need to be updated.

If you have already applied to other machines in IIS and just want to update ( Copy the new file and paste it into the web server directory.) You can see some files in those dlls and aspx pages. It will be effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment