Tuesday 15 March 2011

php - Using CodeIgniter for small/medium-size project -


Working on a new small / medium sized project (in the coding side) does not require much work and the code And focusing on efficiency and speed, though I was wondering whether it is wise to use framework like codeigner, or would it be better to create my own, small MVC based template-system.

I do not need to use complicated tasks on the website I'm working on, mostly regular database interaction and some file modifications, though it could be using quite a few resources when many users have the same It is used in time (because it provides them a way to make their website in a simple, efficient manner, although using some server resources For the sector).

So, can someone advise me that for the efficiency and speed of my website, will it be an intelligent thing to use the codeigner?

The use of Codeigniter versus other framework is almost incompatible.

Use what you are comfortable with

If you are really concerned about performance then take a look.

Just know that everyone is being biased.

No comments:

Post a Comment