Friday 15 July 2011

c - How do i design a loop that playsound continously but doesn't block rest of program? -


I have a sound byte that I want to continuously loop because the user presented with a set of case statement goes. Therefore, once the statements are both statements in the statement and sound loop, I want the sound loop to continue playing, while users should not block the ability to interact with statements of every case.

Actually, I'm getting two things at this point

1: A loop blocked from the play, prevents the case status from appearing or starting any time

P> 2: The only playwright is the user triggered after pressing a key ... I do not want to wait for a user key command, I want to play it continuously

thanks guys

You can always create a child, parent Can act as a play in the code and then wait for the child to end (including case status).

No comments:

Post a Comment