Friday 15 July 2011

wcf - Should REST be used in a service that only has Service Operation Calls? -


I am working with another team who is providing a web service to call me.

Web services are some of the ways that I can call and this feedback values.

I have recently found that they are coding it as a "lush" service. I am not experiencing very calm services, but for my (very limited) understanding, calling the traditional method of what it is not (although it can be done).

What is the wrong view if you're all doing, to call custom web methods?

Note: I think that this is the first real experience with other teams with web services. I am worried that they have been confused with the REAST discussion and they are the buildings for which they are best The protocols are not used.

Are you describing sounds over HTTP and do not call it REST as you Can be basically at level zero.

REST is an architecture style that allows many freedom in implementation.

What are you all doing to create custom web methods to call incorrectly?

In most cases this is used for the scenario, but people are somewhat afraid of sleeping (possibly due to bad reputation during being called "simple") and some Prefer to go for simplicity, which is basically an HTTP RPC API that they believe is really comfortable, when it is not.

Finally, you can keep your web service - if it is safe and meets your needs - but you can not say it again. This is RPC.

No comments:

Post a Comment