Friday 15 July 2011

node.js - Heroku - failure in opening -


I am a whole newbie for everybody and everyone () on the node. I'm following his instructions to get started with JS. By the time I use the myoku open I have been successful at that point I get the following error:

  Opening my app-name ... option Failure to open http://my-app-name.herokuapp.com/ with {}: Unable to find browser command if it is unexpected, please repeat the environment variable LAUNCHY_DEBUG = true or with the '-d' commandline option, Play and file a bug at https://github.com/copiousfreetime/launchy/issues/new   

I set the LAUNCHY_DEBUG environment variable right And verified that it is set correctly using the heroku config: get LAUNCHY_DEBUG command. But when I try the horokok open command, it still gives me a single error. Did I expect to see at least the details? I also tried to run it using the -d command line option according to the second recommendation, but it defines invalid argument: "-d"

I have a complete The work app that will run on my local machine. However, when I use code from the contents of my code the foreman starts and navigates to the local host: 5000 It does not connect. It shows that it's running on the console:

  21:44:51 web.1. Start with PID 1457 21:44:53 web.1. Express server is listening on port 5000   

I believe these two problems may be attached.

The result of my search Nothing about this error has happened, t know how to proceed! Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

The error indicates that this (loudsyee) is not able to find your browser; Please check the configuration of your machine (default browser, etc.).

You can only manually launch your browser and http://my-app-name.herokuapp.com/ < / Html>

No comments:

Post a Comment