Friday 15 July 2011

how much coding skills are required for MS in computer science? -


OK, so I am following graduation in Computer Science Engineering and I MS is in CS, but this is not my coding. I have a thorough understanding of programming concepts but poor practical applications. I can do all the sorting / search programs and some basic things, but besides this I do not know much, can you please tell me how much I can improve my coding skills for a masters degree? Learning C is very important in the depth of career in computer science, only when you begin once you start a particular job / If you enter the field, then say web design, linux driver coding, SAP, ASIC / Verlog, embedded programming etc. e.t.c. Then the language used in that particular job / field is more important - because when you switch jobs, you will ask questions in that area.

No comments:

Post a Comment