Friday 15 July 2011

ios - Coredata relationship creation -


I have a unit called EntityA, which relates to another entity (which is not optional, 1- 1 With regards) is called EntityB, I think that when I make EntityA, an example of EntityB is automatically created.

What's possible?

In addition to this, I am using the CoreData model version. In my next edition, I am presenting this new entity (EntityB) in EntityA, the problem is that I can not save the object because entity B is not built before.

Is it possible that during the merger of the coredata (which will add the entity to the DB scheme), this new relationship has been created?

Thank you very much for your help.

Thierry

To answer your first question, you can create EntityB automatically by adding logic to create the same and DidAwakeFromInsert can be established in the law of EntityA. .

I think that you have to handle your second problem in a similar way. What you can do, to test the existence of the relationship with EntityA is to add logic to the Divekefromfetta method and create an EntityB if it is not in existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment