Friday 15 July 2011

c# - Why people use ProjectData -


Recently I saw some coding on the web I found that some people class in block hold Use

  hold (exception exception 1) {// ProjectData.SetProjectError (exception1); Console.WriteLine (exception1.ToString ()); Console.WriteLine (); Console.WriteLine (sSQL); //ProjectData.ClearProjectError (); }   

I searched it on msdn which mentions that this API The NET framework supports the framework and does not intend to use it directly from your code.

I'm curious why people use it. Will you explain this to me?

My experience is that this type of code is found in C # / VB Net Projects Those who have been converted from VB6.

Note: This technique can be safely altered with proper exception handling, which you will be used to view in other .NET solutions. / Project

No comments:

Post a Comment