Friday 15 July 2011

visual studio 2012 - VS2012 Post Build XCopy Exclude Not Working? -


I have the following line in my post build event; I copy all the files and folders except for my web project in the excluded file I want (which is currently in .cs ).

  xcopy / r / d / i / s / y /exclude:$(SolutionDir)excludedfileslist.txt $ (SolutionDir) MyForum.Logic \ App_Plugins \ $ (SolutionDir) MyForum.Web \ App_Plugins \   

But when I run it, I get the following error

  gets out of code 4.   

I have checked the file path in the error list in VS 2012, and what makes the full file path is correct? So I think that is not doing this work. "$ (SolutionDir) MyForum App_Plugins" "$ (SolutionDir) MyForum \ App_Plugins \" xcopy / r / d / i / s / y / exclude: $ (SolutionDir) Excludedfileslist.txt "/ Pre>

No comments:

Post a Comment