Friday 15 July 2011

iphone - Which id is relabel for in app purchase record at developer server for iOS -


I am working in app purchase app and working in my app purchase, I am posting user device . So verification ID has been removed from iOS 6). But in some cases, leaving the validity ID 00,000.0000.000000 (when you update your iPad or iPhase directly from 5.1 to 6.1), iOS is having this problem at the time.

I'm using these IDs to store logs in my server but in this case all the time the device returns 00000, so should i use this case ID ?? Any help is appreciated

You should never identify a device, but the user should You can use any unique ID of the device. Read through a blog post: "Why should not you ever use the device identifier.

If you are using InApp purchase, then the user should have the option to restore the purchase there. Any user in storekit gives an option to restore any previous purchases.

No comments:

Post a Comment