Friday 15 July 2011

c# - How to tell UI that a bound WPF property, changed within the model, has updated -


I'm new to WPF, trying to follow MVVM pattern as much as I can. Except that I went into the problem with compelling some specific qualities from my model.

So I have non-static properties that I have come across in my model, but they can only change from the norm. I run a few functions that do a bunch of stuff and it does through a bunch of criteria which I have highlighted to look at.

I am fine when I have my properties ViewModel - I can update this fine because I have changed the infoterefropory. I have noticed that sometimes people have implemented it in my model also, so I tried to do that but how does the inoftaprote change actually work, I do not know whether there is anything that is in the model It's ok to have to walk once. / P>

I tried to make a property in my ViewModel which read from the model and I forced it to XML but because I can not replace it with Voododal. I was changing the problem of telling the UI to the same problem has gone. Presently I have a direct binding, when I try and understand it, but my goal is to be able to force it into a visual model with a property, which conforms to the model.

Can someone give me a good example of simple binding compulsions for basic controls such as labels / text block etc. that will automatically update when all the changes come from within this model?

For completeness here, I have a simplified version of the sample xaml (showing binding for model property and binding to an asset from ViewModel). Compulsive work because if I make a change in the model then they appear in the designer and initial build.

The model is my own code and I can add / remove it to work on it. It may be quite straightforward but I am not seeing the solution right now and I have nothing I do not see which on the forums I understand.

Thank you!

In the model
  public enum TempValues ​​{null, pos10, pos50, pos100} Nameshot Autocale model {public class automatic calibration: INotifyPropertyChanged {Public Event PropertyChangedEventHandler PropertyChanged; Public Zero NotifyPropertyChanged (string propertyName) {PropertyChangedEventHandler Handler = this.PropertyChanged; If (handler! = Null) handler (this, new property change event event (property name)); } Private TempValues ​​_TempRelayValue = TempValues.zero; Public TempValues ​​TempRelayValue {Back {_TempRelayValue; } Set {if (! Value.Equals (_TempRelayValue)) {_TempRelayValue = value; NotifyPropertyChanged ("TempRelayValue");   

in xaml
  and lieutenant; StackPanel Orientation = "Horizontal" Vertical Element = "Center" & gt; & Lt; TextBlockName = "Label PrsTitle" Text = "Prs:" margin = "2,0,2,0" /> & Lt; TextBlockName = "Label PrsValue" text = "{Binding Path = Current PrsValueString, Mode = Options}" margin = "2,0,5,0" /> & lt; Separator margin = "5,0,5,0" /> & Lt; Text block text = "temporary relay:" margin = "5,0,2,0" /> & Lt; TextBlock Text = "{binding path = TempRelayValue, converter = {static resource tempValuesConverter}, mode = wenz}" margin = "2,0,5,0" & gt; & Lt; TextBlock.DataContext & gt; & Lt; Model: autocalibration / & gt; & Lt; /TextBlock.DataContext> & Lt; / TextBlock & gt; & Lt; / StackPanel & gt;    

One of my friends is also making the same mistake

  // code with the rest code which changes the above ** _ TempRelayValue **   

, you have made a mansion here that you have _tempRelayVAlue varialble There is no information about it in a variable. So what do you have to do, the price has been set down through the presenter like this and it should inform the UI that the model or VM values ​​are detected. As you have implemented the notification in properties that are not in the properties TempRelayValue = yourvalues;

No comments:

Post a Comment