Friday 15 July 2011

html - Chrome radio buttons stopped working -


The recent radio button WebKit browsers on my web page stop working in Chrome and Safari.

They work fine in Firefox for Internet Explorer, Windows and Mac for Windows.

After removing the html from the page, I have separated this problem because it is due to the adjacent divisor in which the height attribute is. If I remove the altitude attribute on the adjacent div, then the radio buttons work.

I tried to attach screen shots to both cases. However, only one screen shot is shown when I save editing. So it seems that only one screen shot is allowed.

"Progress indicator" uncheck the height attribute of the div and shows a screen shot after correcting the problem.

Fixed position with altitude attribute unchecked

I found a better solution than working with height instead of adding overflow:

No comments:

Post a Comment