Friday 15 July 2011

c# - Binding Events to dataGrid MVVM -


I can not understand that I'm looking for it for a few days and I should be missing out with a few steps. But this is my purpose, I want to double click on a line of datagrid.
I want to get data from that data grid and want to use it to load another datagrid.

I have a model in which two observable compile

is about to load each other when a user double clicks, should do.

I can understand how to do this in MVC, but I can not complete my head in MVVM to complete it.

IE is not using View.xmal, behind the CS code. I can get the incident in such a way, but I do not want to salvage my first MVVM project, rather the stuff in the back code. I want to put in

I feel that I do not understand how to do this. Does anyone know a good tutorial that will show this? Or does anyone have an example app that will let me do that?

An awesome explanation has been posted here on how datagridrow handled twice the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment