Friday 15 July 2011

pdf - How to confirm new word in itext pdfptable header takes new line? -


I'm using this library 2.1.7, and want to use it only for that. However, I noticed that whenever I make PDFPTables in which the words of the row headings of the table increase, they are fried.

For example, my table header: Total power for the customer. (Here it is displayed: Total Pow, R for Customer), I mean that it takes a new line after Powe , cuts it down.

Enter image details here

This header for PdfPTable I have not used any formatting, so I am using just,

  table table = new table (12); Table.addCell ("Total Power Consumption"); Document.add (table);   

There are other columns as well! No special formatting has been done.

Is there a good formatting option available for this, which is available for 2.1.7. (Com.lowagie)

However I have used jqgrid but jqgrid management, if the width is not suitable, then takes a new line to adjust it accordingly.

Downvotting does not help for this question because it is a valid question, I think.



No comments:

Post a Comment