Friday 15 July 2011

android - "Error retrieving information from server RPC S-7 AEC-0" while testing Google in-app billing -


I am trying to implement Google billing in my application I created the SKU product ID and applied the billing process to the code Done When I try to test the in-app billing after clicking on the details of all the test accounts, location, phone number and clicking on save button, this error returns "Server RPC S-7 Error getting information from AEC-0 ". I also published that the app created the test account and signed in to the device with a testing account.

Can anyone help me in fixing it? I'm completely messing up ....

I have the same problem when applying in the app billing version 3 This is a very strange issue in my project. We have tried to solve this and tried to ascertain the solution but we have not found any solution to solve it, Google or Stack was found on overflow and many other sites, but no luck. Try removing the account by clearing the account from the phone and the play store's cache but the success is not getting.

I think this is a mistake on the previous sample code and the solution is done in the new sample code.

What should you do to get the solution?

I believe that you have to get the updated code in the in-app billing classes and you run it again in the same problem.

Google has not yet removed the switch to SDK Manager, as far as I know. Just copy and paste the new sections in yourself and you should not be running into problems anymore.

Also delete your purchasing product activity (main activity in sample code).

Get new code changes here:

Hope this will help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment