Friday 15 June 2012

aptana - Change File Extension Language? -


I know in Notepad ++ language menu item, it can be easier by choosing your language.

In Aptana Studio 3 I am working with an .tpl file from Open Cart. The source is all "gray" because it does not know its PHP code, how can I tell its PHP code to Aptana Studio 3?

Is this also possible?

I am looking for hours and I am unable to do anything: /

Thanks Advance!

Enter image details here

< To fix the problem just for this file, you can right click it in the file explorer or in the app explorer and choose Open with it. .. & gt; PHP Editor (you may have to click the other to go to the PHP Editor option).

All. To open Tpl files in PHP Editor, click the window & gt; Visit Preferences & gt; General & gt; Editors & gt; Add file associations and * .tpl files and select the editor you want to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment