Sunday 15 July 2012

c# - Building Visual Studio projects for 2 Frameworks Simultaneously -


I have some class libraries that I'm using in my two in-house projects, one of the in-house projects Targets the .NET 4.0 framework , while the second targets a .NET 2.0 . I am using 2.0 project to get some Naxalites of higher version .NETs.

To properly use class libraries in both projects, I need to compile a version (using LinqBridge) for .NET 2.0 Framework, and another version for .NET 4.0. (Using standard System.Linq).

I want to save myself from doing this manually. I was hoping that there was a way to specify what is the current target structure in the Build Events section, but it seems that there is no macro for this. I'm not familiar with manually building the editing configuration manually

I will create two different projects in one solution only, for a 2.0 And for a 4.0 goal They can refer to the same source files and add additional references to 2.0.

This allows you to prepare solutions and get both 2.0 and 4.0 goal DLL so that you can include in other projects

No comments:

Post a Comment