Sunday 15 July 2012

python - Pyflakes with Emacs -


I'm trying to install pyflakes with emacs. So far, I've got FlyMacL file. I put it in my .emacs.d folder. Inside my .emac file, I have this:

  (when loading ("Flymake") (Diffun Flymec-Piplex-Init () (let * (Temp-file -init (file-name-directory buffer-filename)) (local "file-relative-name-temporary-file") (list "pixel-build-temporary-buffer-copy 'flymake-create-temp-inplace) ) "(List-local-file)) (Add-to-list 'flymake-permission-file-name-mask' (" \\. Py \\ '"flymake-pyflakes-init))) (add-hook' 

I have also downloaded piflex And it is callable from command line. However, even when I open my emacs with a file, I still think that this program can not get 'pieflex' why my command line can not emacs pyflakes Can I get it? I am on iOS.

Add / path / to / python / scripts In Emacs exec-path , either init.el or m -

  (Setq exec-path (cons / path / to / python / script exec-path))    

No comments:

Post a Comment