Sunday 15 July 2012

mysql - Getting error in creating procedure -


I have created a process, but when I try to provide an error that does not have any database selected. Here is my procedure

  DELIMITER $ myproced process declared as varchar (10); Type the number int; BEGIN use lookup; Create a temporary table lookup. As Airport (select name separately from lookup.airpot); Choose from number (*) in num (select * with airport name); End; $$   

I have also seen some posts in the stack overflow about the same problem. They were working with my SQL workspace and asked to select the database from the drop down . I'm using mysql query browser. Even I mentioned the use of the database. But still it is pointing to the error.

Use No need for statement inside the USE process. DELIMITER $$ USE [Name of the database] $$ DELIMITER $$ declaration process declared as my declaration varchar (10); Type the number int; BEGIN Create a temporary table lookup. As Airport (select name separately from lookup.airpot); Choose from number (*) in num (select * with airport name); End; $$

No comments:

Post a Comment