Sunday 15 July 2012

java - JAX-WS port from WSDL -


So I'm trying to connect to a Jeads- the WS imported Dblyuesdiel client when I webservice endpoint, Jeads- The WS client tries to load WSDL. Why this?

  • I do not want to store the WSDL in my project,
  • I do not want to load again From webservice URL to WSDL?

    Question :

    • Is there any chance of this behavior?
    • How to add webservice endpoint URL to runtime?

      Adding a port with the same QName and port name fails, because I can not add it, it is ok to add a separate port, but I can not get it from the webservice rep, because the WSDL Does not include additional port definitions.

      JAX-WS seems to be completely incorrect: (

      today you are in luck. one way is, as you mentioned.

        QName qname = new QName ( "http: // thenamespace", "FooService"); FooService service = new FooService (zero, qname); // WSDL file null Foo port = service.getFooPort (to ignore); BindingProvider BindingProvider = (BindingProvider) port; bindingProvider.getRequestContext (). input (BindingProvider.EndPOINT_ADDRESS_PROPERTY, "http: / /foo.com/soap/fooBean "); The use of the service obj = port.do something (the ultimate);    

No comments:

Post a Comment