Sunday 15 July 2012

jquery - Change submit form after two 'select' options -


I have such a simple web structure:

  • First of all: Second option Chooses 'again' option, but will differ from the option selected by 'selection' (I use it. JQuery conversion for implementing it).

    I have a problem applying to the bottom,

    Third: Depending on the second option, I give users a 'form' to submit their query That can include one or two 'input'.

    Can I use jQuery to do it again? I tried 'changed it again, but it is not working.

    Thank you in advance

    Yang

      $ ('# select1'). But ('change', function () {// drop the second drop down to choose the fill option}); Val ()! = "" & Amp; $ (This) .val () = "$ '") {$ (' form '). Submit ();} and {warnings ("please select option");}});    

No comments:

Post a Comment