Sunday 15 July 2012

Send parameter in php to trigger page refresh 1x -


I'm trying to create an app that triggers different content on a webpage based on a button pressed in the app. I need to be able to send a parameter so that the server needs to refresh the video, image, and text when a button is pressed in the app .... Now this video / image changes but you have a refresh button In the browser to see new content ...

I tried refreshing at one interval and it repeatedly reloads the video / content ...

current I have 3 entries in a mysql In DB, and one field is "active" when I press a button in the app, it sets the "Active" field of all the row in 0, then it sets the record with Active ID = 1 with the ID of the button

In my display.php page, I have to check mysql for all records with active = 1, and it works very well, but I need to refresh it in any way When changes in active records occur The webpage will run only one 1 machine which is running chrome, it appears on a digital billboard, and I want people to trigger different content by pressing different buttons. On my mobile devices ... I can not understand how to communicate with CDA presenter software so that it can be asked to refresh the page so that only webpage updates can be made (J. Areas with the Ajax, but for video / image) and Sedna only looks like a scene in MVC pattern to the web page.

Will there be an iframe help?

So basically you want to find a new PHP script on the server that changes the fields in my MYLL table (On one side there is a way which is a better way to double check again, though I do not remember). After this, put your Javascript Function Pole on this script. Using this method again:

  window.setInterval (function () {/// call your function here}, 100);   

The php script is returned 0 or 1 to activate. Check this result in your java script if the active has changed then reload the page with the request for display.php script ... if you want some help with the code then i can post a bit I'm just ... lunch and dinner on a mobile will take a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment