Sunday 15 July 2012

c# - Is there a way to have website admins without having regular accounts? -


I want to be able to enable some people with the authority of the authority so that they can edit text areas and other things, but I do not want to have a login button because there is no right to give "regular" users, so there is no way I can secretly think of a login or any other solution which I think I am here. . I am using the code behind the code with the .NET in the #, which is related.

It depends .. If you are on the intranet, you can use another type of authentication For example, automatic Windows / AD authentication, apart from this, you can authenticate users based on your IP address, but they will require a public static IP, which is not always possible or not desirable.

No comments:

Post a Comment