Tuesday 15 January 2013

android - Opening application from current application -


I have an Android app that I am using can open another app:

  intent to intent = new intent (); Package manager manager = getPackageManager (); Intent = manager.getLaunchIntentForPackage ("myOtherAppPackageName"); Intent.addCategory (Intent.CATEGORY_LAUNCHER); StartActivity;   

The only thing that works perfectly is that the app force stops when I do not have another app installed, which makes sense. My question is how do I get my app to download someone to open Play Store in a specific application if they do not already have an app? I do not have the package name for PlayStore Store, except that I can do the exact same thing.

If you have a package name then you can do this

 < Code> Intent Market Intent = New Intent (Intent.ACTION_VIEW, Uri.parse ("Market: // Description? Id =" + "Packename")); StartActivity (marketIntent);   

that will launch the Play Store on that page for that application

No comments:

Post a Comment