Tuesday 15 January 2013

web applications - visual development, tool like MS Access for web/Mobile -


What is a tool for MS Access, but for the Web? Which allows users to create line-of-business applications and report-applications in a visual environment, but also support a scripting / programming environment?

Note: In general, I am not a fan of MS Access, but in many situations it has been shown in a very efficient way to manipulate data, screen and reports by the user and The most help is the difficult parts, which require programming.

I'm looking for something similar to MS Access for a while. I've used long-term use to make data acquisition equipment in a similar way, such as how lab-view works. I think the power of access is to form designer, query designer, and Ability to work with MSSQ in ADP mode. In addition, there is the ability to use other components from MS Office and other Com Object Model based libraries, etc. Immediate mode allows very fast testing of VBA code. I can not work in visual studio VB.net or any IDE productive, which I have tried so far so far. Although I am not a computer science expert, I hope that I have some other knowledge about it.

So far I have noticed that the nearest device is Alpha 5V11 and RAD Studio X3 Delphi. I looked at Limore Studio VS, MS Light-Switch, I tried Python but did not get a GUI work as well as access.

I would be very interested to hear more possibilities

/ Html>

No comments:

Post a Comment