Tuesday 15 January 2013

sitecore - Applying conditional rendering to all instances of a specific rendering -


How do I apply a conditional rendering rule for all instances of a specific rendering (in an MVC application, if it is relevant) Can i do

Based on the documents I found, there should be a "Personalization" section, but it does not appear in the properties of rendering, even if I have enabled it in "Application Options".

I have read that the conditional rendering rules are not supported by the Global , but I think that this meant that the rules can not be applied to all rendering, not only Any specific type of renderings

Any ideas?

I will also take a look at the following pipeline

  & lt ; InsertRenderings & gt; & Lt; Processor Type = "Sitecore.Pipelines.InsertRenderings.Processors.EvaluateConditions, Sitecore.Kernel" /> & Lt; / InsertRenderings & gt; I would probably override the  GetGlobalRules  method to execute my custom argument, perhaps load a custom set of conditions from the sitcom and add them to  Rule list  therefore they are also evaluated.   

No comments:

Post a Comment