Tuesday 15 January 2013

limit actions PHP -


Actually, I have a function that gives the total "items" inside a database, the limit of these items is < Strong> 40 , if the returned value is less than 40 , then I want to implement it so that access to this type of range is 1 Do not reach 40 again, after that I want to stop it, I am currently using the code which is shown below

  $ count = $ row [ 'COUNT' ]; Forex currency ($ result as $ line) {If ($ count & lt; 40) {// I want to execute a function, thus increasing the calculation of $ by $ evertime / unless it is not upto 40 After reaching it, it should be closed}}    

  $ count = $ ['COUNT']; Forex Currency ($ result $ line) {if ($ count> = 40) {break; // exit foreach loop immediately} // put code here $ count + = 1; // or whatever you want it to be extended, eg $ Line ['COUNT']}    

No comments:

Post a Comment