Tuesday 15 January 2013

Store thrown exception for CONCURRENT_MAP_REMOVE while using Hazelcast (Java) -


I am using Hazelcast-2.5 in a cluster. I am trying to load an ArrayList of user defined objects (with some string fields and an integer) in the store-load implementation of my hazelcast map (string, Array). The initial load gives me no exceptions. However, for the load a key to receive a call on the map, for which there is no value in the map (and hence the load is called), I see the throwing applies due to the following exception (I also remove one Operation on the map after that time):

  The throw thrown store for CONCURRENT_MAP_REMOVE   

This gives me a square throw exception, stating that my UD object can not be a string If I miss something in my implementation then I would not be surprised - this is just when this call is done, I am trying to do an operation on the map and the result is an ArrayList form of the user defined object I am specifying . [192.168.1.1]: 5703 [Load shop in Dev shop load also (shopload is declared in the same way) An ArrayList prefix warns of the object defined] Store CONCURRENT_MAP_REMOVE java Exceptions arise for lang.ClassCastException: models.test.TestClass can not be molded in java.lang.String on models.test.StoreLoadTestMap.load (StoreLoadTestMap.java:1) at com.hazelcast.impl.concurrentmap. MapstoreWepper.load (MappStorWepper.jvinder3) at com.hazelcast.impl.ConcurrentMapManager Remove $ OperationHandler $ removerLoader.doMapStoreOperation (concurrentMapManager.java:2681) at com.hazelcast.impl.ConcurrentMapManager $ AbstractMapStoreOperation.run (ConcurrentMapManager.java:3860) Com.hazelcast.impl.executor.ParallelExecutorService $ ParallelExecutorImpl $ ExecutionSegment.run (ParallelExecutorService.java1212) java.util.concurrent.ThreadPool $ Worker.RunTask in Explorer (ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886) java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor at $ Worker .run (Threadpool Exporter. Java: 908) a t java.lang.Thread.run (Thread.java:662) com.hazelcast.impl.ExecutorThreadFactory $ 1.run (ExecutorThreadFactory.java38) at < / Pre>

troubleshooting this Any thoughts on?

itemprop = "text">

It seems that you will get this exception in return (if ArrayList hazelcast loaded with operation load- store- Load implementation) is empty.

No comments:

Post a Comment