Tuesday 15 January 2013

Access to Mirror API if Glass was given to me by a friend or possible partnership -


One of my friends was chosen as an explorer for Google Glass and he gave me glasses because he was not planning to do this Has any development, but I am. Do I have no way to gain access to API that I have a pair of glasses? Or any person present there may use Mirror API as a partner to join me for the use of IRP Access, my friend uses his Google account for personal use and I do not ask him to access his personal information. Fan / P>

Collaborating with a member of the Glass Explorer program, but only to explore the API Console switch to the Mirror API However, they can share your entry with you in the way they can give you your glass loan.

They can do this by creating an API Console project and adding you as one. Follow these steps:

  1. Create API Console Project
  2. Enable Google Mirror API:

    You can then access the Client ID and the secret for this project is that the Mirror API is enabled.

No comments:

Post a Comment