Tuesday 15 January 2013

node.js - How should I establish nodejs for fast, realtime server? -


I'm still new in nodes, after completing the initial tutorial, I can get it on Google, I'm not sure nodes The best solution for my application will be Currently, I want to create a server that receives GPS data, processes it, then sends raw data to the customer at real time. Customer will then use Google Maps API to exclude GPS location.

By reading my, I am only sending data to nodes via the HTTP / HTTPS protocol. On the other hand, in the document, nodes also support UDP. I'm not sure which type of protocol would be suitable for my application.

I'm a noob well, but I currently use nodes, socket.o and drop I am doing My guess is that you are already considering using GPS through TCP via your GPS data node and you are definitely thinking only which transport protocol you can use for the GPS portion of the node would be required?

I did not try the U.P. because many first trials achieved through ordinary post on HPT are still recovering from GPS to nodes for transport of data. I tried to send one to both of the mobile phone applications (PhoneGap Android) and / or those low cost tracking devices.

Here you can read an overview.

Remember: = & gt; UDP is faster, but less reliable than TCP.

For this, I will be with TCP because I need to give feedback to the device user from time to time: "Your emergency request has been received by nodes" or "Your entire track is stored by nodes. Have been ") ++

No comments:

Post a Comment