Tuesday 15 January 2013

android - Unplugging causes Adb connection Error:An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host -


Seriously going crazy with this.

I do not want a solution that tells me to kill the ADB and restart eclipse to act as an eclipse or in a slow way to restart it, is definitely going to work. But should I waste 1 full reading reading ADB for uploading ADB and doing some tests?

What happens is that I upload an app to Apli by clicking on debug, then I test my device because after unplugging, the device goes much faster than the plug.

Every time I unplug my device, I run this problem on Windows This does not happen on my eclipse on Mac.

Solution 1 Run this command: Adb uninstall com.yourpackagename

Solution 2 There is no answer to solving the problem with this unplugging.

However, if you set up Android: debuggable = "false" Manifest, then running with the plug-in wire in the release mode in your Android is quite fast.

So if you do not switch devices, you do not need to unplug your device again.

This 10x speed up is running in debug mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment