Wednesday 15 May 2013

php - For loop not working due to string array -


I have a serious problem where my code is not for loop. I $ arrayitems for loop Must be a string array of I believe that I am using the file function correctly to load it, but the program never laps for the loop.

  $ arrayxitems = file ("/ home / web / sites / www.riders.com /gapi/feeds/productlistnew.txt"); $ Itemlist array () =; $ X = 0; You can open if foreach ($ $ as $ arrayxitems $$) {}    

Open the file works with the statement (because the return is incorrect on the failure):

  $ arrayxitems = file ("/ home / web / sites / www.riders.com / gapi / Feeds / productlistnew.txt "); If ($ $ Arrayxitems) {// you have an error, do something about it} $ itemlist = array (); $ X = 0; Forex Currency ($ arrayxitems $ as the array) {}    

No comments:

Post a Comment