Wednesday 15 May 2013

vb.net - Byte array to string in visual basic -


I did some research while changing the bytes to string but I'm not sure where to start with a specific file I

I have a file called option .mco and when I open it in Notepad ++ or Notepad, it is all very effective.

So I want to convert these bytes to string so that I can edit them in my program based on the option that the user has chosen And then convert them to a byte form and save the file with the same file structure.

From my research I came to know how to convert bytes to bytes in bytes, but how to change the string in byte, but I do not know where to start with this layout How should it be imported or viewed after the bytes are converted.

Exclude the file format? How do i do this

Hex editor will help Knowing which software to prepare the file reveals what type of information is in the file.

No comments:

Post a Comment