Wednesday 15 May 2013

vb.net - Visual Basic enter information in an array -


There are two text boxes for students of my name and points I

I do not know How the array can be made in Visual Basic

The array should be multi-functional and at the same time there should be an index that increases a new mark and name every time

Thanks

Edit!

This is the code I now have, but I still have some errors

  Private sub button 1_Click (as the system sub Sender.Object, and as the system. EventArgs) button 1. Dim DNL Click Lists of new lists (string) as new list (alpha) as the new list. Add (txtEnterName.Text) LMark.Add (txtEnterMarks.Text) for counterOne integer = 0 to 10 For the counter, the integer = 0 to 10 as the two counter [CounterOne] [counterTwo] = listview.text Next Next End Sub    

Actually this way.

  New list as a slow list (of string) as the new list of DM LM Ark (of integer)   

Therefore, if you You want to add textbox.

LName.Add (Textbox1.Text) LMark.Add (Textbox2.Text)

For the next, Code> list .. I'm sure that Mr. Google will help you ..

As a result in the listbox .. It is better that you have ViewListBox < / Code>.

No comments:

Post a Comment